Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And I'm backs again!!!

So I know I've been sooo busy due to the work load from all sorts of things and then taxes showed up.... but aside from that my excuses are null and void. In my recent schooling I decided to show you all something new in the world of books. I've been doing a fair share of burying my self in a library recently do to the stuff i need to know, soo I used my most recent searches for knowledge I give you my spots for ebooks you can use to self educate!!
Here's my links kids!!!
300 + spots to get books
and
One for the serious learners

Do yourself a favor and book mark these spots you never know how many books you need to get the degree your aiming for being one step ahead. Because in the game of life staying one step ahead is all a part of the game.

I'll keep up with the update I promise! I'm just going to be posting as I go along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment