Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Digsby... your socail life connected

In my recent conversations with an old friend I was told about Digsby.
I was iffy about it at first but I have to say it has mad life frigging awesome!!!
Digsby is the better half of my life now...
It connects all emails all the messengers you have and all the social connections you have (myspace FB and linked in). Everything you could possibly have in one organized spot!!!!
I've actually learned to be updated while working at the same time.... For those of us who can't keep up this is one of those better options to keep track of everything.
Down side though when you Download it you have to keep track of what you accepting onto the computer... otherwise you end up with a changed home page and an extra toolbar.... and tool bars are usually a bad thing.

But here's you download.... click here -----> Digsby

Also this can be found on FILEHIPPO (haven't yelled their name in a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment