Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tool bars

Tool bars ,its striked out for a reason.
They're a pain in the ass and they cause more problems then they solve.... and seeing as they solve no issues..... screw 'em!
The thing is they come with almost all freeware downloads and some other downloads so you have to make sure you're un-checking the boxes that say "add blah tool bar to your internet browser" and "Change blah to your home page" other wise you end up with crap that just clutters up you space/ causes easy entrance for virus infections.
Since I'm mentioning this now My Web Search and Webfetti are my two biggest No-no's, at my work we've classified them as technical Malware infections because even if you do choose to uninstall, it takes some serious work to physically pick it out of your system. (and yes that is a pain in any tech's ass)
So just remember...... * Say No to Toolbars*.
That was my mini update for the night... yea its small but as I said there's more to come!!!(Testing multiple free ware programs out currently)

No comments:

Post a Comment