Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All I can say after finding this is wow!

In my constant quest to learn more I was looking around to find something that could teach me programming for free by hand (I'm more of a "let's see if I can do it" person) so wondering the vast and wide internet I found software called Small basic it's essentially the easiest way for a child to learn basic (or beginners, don't judge me) It come's with a curriculum to learn as you go to bring you up to speed up to the language of visual basic (this is for you my wise man you talked about it last night) that you can grab on the website for free with the software. So if you want to advance yourself to another level of education you can use I'm putting this one out there because I believe all education should be free.
Click ----> Here
Just so you all know this is something that Microsoft threw out there (Go Bill) to make programming fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment