Friday, December 3, 2010

Website hosting... my list of free bee's

On with my crazy list of free stuff I decided that website hosting seemed to be a good place to start seeing as that has been a good portion of my searching today.
So here would be my list....
Jimdo
Ucoz
Webnode
Webs
Weebly
Wix
Yola
Bravenet
and of course the Google Sites page I had previously mentioned.. look at the side bar it's there.
I checked out each site they all are on the easiest levels of get it done in my world HTML is just something I don't dig with, it gets a little too confusing sometimes. So enjoy your list of possible ways to get the word out. If you don't want to do that you can always hit up the blogger people (yet another Google owned place) and do yourself up one of those nice little personal blogs I always see.

Peace Love and Elbow Grease!!

No comments:

Post a Comment