Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OMG I almost forgot!

So in my slow morning movements I almost for got to tell you about Open Office, it's a free version of all the windows office stuff for those of you who have nothing to work with and can't pay, plus it can cross over if you send your docs to someone who does have word excel etc. Great FreeWare works the same as word, excel and power point only it's free and doesn't take as much memory away from the computer. Since I'm on this subject, for those of you who don't want Adobe reader you can get another program (yay free ware) called FoxIt , it takes way less space and doesn't update every five seconds. Beautiful... now that I got that out here are the sites!!!
Fox it
Open Office

And both can also be found on filehippo.com as well!
Happy Downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment