Friday, December 3, 2010

NVU

Yet another thing to reference my wise man in, he seems to be the all knowing for all the best ideas.
NVU is a what you see is what you get HTML editor. For all of us novice people in the website department. You literally don't have to know anything about building a web site to know it can be the bomb if you use the right equipment, which in this Case is NVU . Originally this was for Linux but as time wore on this became a great place for all different users who just wanted to put up a site with out using the the basic templates that others had to offer(I like what I have now but I will be upgrading it soon) . It takes less space then the adobe creative suite( you need some serious hardware to keep that on your computer) and takes less effort but like I said before it is what you see is what you get so you always want to make sure that you like what you see before you throw it on your site. Currently it works with HTML4 but since Google is opening up HTML5 there will have to be an update.
But if your into updating your current site to look a tad bit better this is the thing to have (plus its a freebee adobe isn't, and we all know my statement if its not free its not really worth it)
If you want it its here for the taking -----> NVU
And keep your eyes open I'm going to dressing this place up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment