Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Picasa - * * * *



Yet another moment in time where I was blindly testing things out on Google. I was looking to edit some pictures and found picasa a Google photo editing software that uses effects and such to make your photos a ton better looking when you don't use makeup (I was rather lazy). It's a clean and organized software, makes for an easier day I suppose. In the multitude of choices I saw that you can make a collage, a poster and a Cd for family (Holidays are around the corner just think about that for a minute). On top of all this you can make little movies with what you have in your albums (beats paying for it at the store). My personal favorite you can publish all of this on blogger and poof family photos on the family blog, always cool. If you have some photos you want to touch up this is so far the best that I have worked with, you can remove the worst teenage face issues with ease. (I still have it and I'm not even a teen) And if you're feeling like you need to goof around with photos it also allows you to connect to PicNik, one of those fun tools that's always a blast to play with.
Sooo here's my vote with a 4 stars for Picasa and there interesting photo tools by Google.
I'm going to be goofing around with more software out there so keep your eyes open for some new reviews.
Oh and check the new photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment