Wednesday, December 1, 2010

'Tis the Season... To be Infected??

Well all through out the year we manage to get virus infected by one simple click, it doesn't even have to be a non-legit site either!
So I have my list of keep it clean anti-virus software!!
Now remember you can always have one or more ways to protect yourself because many is better than nothing at all!!!(and more then one is always the best route to go!)
Here's my list!
CCleaner
Malwarebytes

Windows Defender
AVG
AntiVir Personal

CWShedder (this is best to stop pop ups and website redirects)
And of course my favorite Firewall software Comodo

Now all of these can be found free (no 30 day then pay)
at WWW.FILEHIPPO.COM

And remember it's the season to avoid paying for help so keep yourself protected on those new Christmas computers!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot CLAMWIN its great and fast when you need a quick look-over

    ReplyDelete